Taiwan-made HAPPY HOUSE spray-type tear-off protective film anti-fouling artifact👉👉【#Tearable spray protective film】A good helper in the kitchen~
☝The kitchen range hood, walls and countertops are covered with oil stains⁉
☝Children doodling on the wall on the table⁉
💪 Don't worry, the tear-off spray protective film can help you
🍀Anti-oil, anti-fouling, anti-dust, and keep items as bright as new forever 🍀Oil-proof, anti-fouling: range hoods, kitchen counters, gas stoves, tiles 🍀 Anti-rust, waterproof: protection of vehicles and equipment.
🍀Anti-damage and scratch: glassware, stainless steel, zinc plate, abrasive surface, etc. surface protection
★Using Super EZ, it is easy to use and easy to use ★The protective film can resist oil, dirt and dust, and keep items as bright as new forever ★The protective film can be easily removed and replaced
The protective film is a rust and stain resistant product that is "removable if necessary". It is suitable for range hoods, kitchen benches, gas stoves, and equipment to be dust-proof and anti-fouling. After drying and hardening, a transparent protective film is formed, which has good toughness and is not easy to be damaged.
1. Please clean the surface of the object to be protected first and wait for it to dry
2. Shake before use to make the agent fully mixed evenly, and then test spray in the corner
3. Please spray evenly at a distance of 10-15 cm from the item
4. A protective film is formed about 1-3 minutes after spraying
5. After using for a period of time, oil and dust adhere to the surface, you can tear it off and re-spray
1 bottle can be sprayed about 1 square meter, 2~3 times,
The detailed dosage may vary depending on the method of use
1. Please do a local test before using the vinyl plastic, and use it without any problem after the test.
2. Please store it in a cool and dry place out of reach of children.
3. High-pressure gas cylinders are flammable, please keep away from fire sources and keep air circulation when using.
(After the film is formed, it will not support combustion when it encounters flammable high temperature, but it will carbonize when it is directly contacted by the fire source and will not contribute to the fire)
4. Do not place this product in direct sunlight (including in the car) or in a high temperature place above 45°C.
5. If you accidentally touch your eyes, please wash with plenty of water and send to a doctor for treatment.