Noda Horo is the most famous professional enamel utensil brand in Japan. It has a long history of more than 80 years since its establishment in Showa 9 (1934) . In these long years, Noda Enamel has been focusing on the production of enamel utensils uninterruptedly. It is widely loved by the world for its strict production standards, excellent quality, and warm and simple classic and charming design.
Adhering to the design concept of "props are good helpers for people" and "good props can accompany people for a lifetime", Noda Enamel makes every product meticulously and carefully, and is committed to developing pots, plates, pots, basins, storage containers... And all kinds of kitchen utensils, we really value the importance of "diet" to human life, and create a unique and delicious food and enjoyment style for us!
Japanese Noda enamel butter storage box, elegant and pure white enamel, with a cherry blossom wooden box lid with natural wood grain, adds natural simplicity and warmth to the elegance. The enamel body is made of metal, which has excellent cold-keeping properties and is not easy to absorb odors. It is especially suitable for storing butter. After the wooden box lid is turned over, it can also be used as a small chopping board, which is convenient for daily cutting of butter, and it is also suitable for serving directly on the dining table. A natural freehand landscape!
Size: about 15.7cm x 9.7cm x 5.cm
Weight: about 490g
Origin: Each piece of Japanese wood products will have shades of color, the pictures are for reference only
Directly from Japan to Hong Kong, booking about 7-14 working days
Precautions for use:
1. The enamel products are all glazed by hand by the master, and the glaze cannot be evenly coated on the edge of the product (such as the spout or the edge of the conditioning plate, the edge of the basin), or the top of the hanging point during the firing process. Therefore, the glaze may be thinner or fall off. The original Japanese manufacturer stated that this is a normal phenomenon, please buy it with confidence.
2. This product cannot be heated by induction cooker and microwave oven.
3. Do not hit the enamel utensils, so as not to cause the surface glass material to fall off; if the enamel falling off part comes into contact with water, acid or alkaline substances, it may cause rust.
4. In order to prevent rust, please avoid holding liquids for a long time. After each use, please clean, wipe and keep dry the utensils.
5. When cleaning, it is recommended to use soft tools such as sponges, not steel brushes.