Noda Horo is the most famous professional enamel utensil brand in Japan. It has a long history of more than 80 years since its establishment in Showa 9 (1934) . In these long years, Noda Enamel has been focusing on the production of enamel utensils uninterruptedly. It is widely loved by the world for its strict production standards, excellent quality, and warm and simple classic and charming design.
Adhering to the design concept of "props are good helpers for people" and "good props can accompany people for a lifetime", Noda Enamel makes every product meticulously and carefully, and is committed to developing pots, plates, pots, basins, storage containers... And all kinds of kitchen utensils, we really value the importance of "diet" to human life, and create a unique and delicious food and enjoyment style for us!
The Pottle series of kettles is another classic work of Noda Enamel that is well-loved by the market. With a large capacity of 1.5L, it can boil more water at one time, and the thoughtful design of the flat and round bottom, whether it is a gas stove or an induction cooker, can be heated normally, and it is more convenient to use. You can also leisurely brew a good pot of tea and brew various beverages.
The Japanese Noda Enamel 1.5L POTTLE hand-washing pot has a round and chunky body. It is warm and elegant with a lovely and lovable temperament. The bright goose yellow shows a warm, lively and playful personality, which is quite worth collecting!
(1) The opening is large, and the hand goes in and cleans OK
(2) The handle space is sufficient and easy to take, and the sense of stability is added.
(3) There is a small bulge on the inner edge of the pot lid to lock the pot body, and the lid is not easy to fall off when pouring water
● Generally, a special hot water bottle must be used when boiling hot water, and then it is divided into various containers for use. This product is ok from boiling to drinking a bottle!
● It can be directly used to boil hot water on gas stove or induction cooker, and it is also suitable for use with filter coffee. Its size is more suitable for placing directly on the dining table.
● Whether it is for family drinking or entertaining friends, it is very beautiful and elegant.
● The handle of the lid is made of natural wood that is not easy to heat. It is a super popular household product with both practicality and design.
● Cool little recipe:
The representative of Japanese summer drinks - barley tea, use this product to boil and store it directly in the refrigerator. It can also relieve the heat in the hot summer, which is convenient and time-saving!
Size: about 22.5cm x 13cm x 17.5cm
Weight: about 900g
Directly from Japan to Hong Kong, booking about 7-14 working days
Precautions for use:
1. The enamel products are all glazed by hand by the master, and the glaze cannot be evenly coated on the edge of the product (such as the spout or the edge of the conditioning plate, the edge of the basin), or the top of the hanging point during the firing process. Therefore, the glaze may be thinner or fall off. The original Japanese manufacturer stated that this is a normal phenomenon, please buy it with confidence.
2. This product can be used in gas stove or (100V/200V) induction cooker, please absolutely avoid using it in microwave oven.
3. When using, please avoid rapid heating, which may cause the glass material on the vessel to break; after leaving the fire source, please cool down slowly in a natural way.
4. Do not burn the enamel utensils above the fire source, and avoid long-term high-temperature frying, frying, frying and other cooking methods.
5. Do not hit the enamel utensils, so as not to cause the surface glass material to fall off; if the enamel falling off part comes into contact with water, acid or alkaline substances, it may cause rust.
6. In order to prevent rust, please avoid holding liquids for a long time. After each use, please wash, wipe and keep dry the utensils.
7. When cleaning, it is recommended to use softer tools such as sponges instead of steel brushes.
8. The capacity marked on the product refers to the maximum full water capacity. In order to prevent the danger of boiling and overflowing, it is recommended to fill it with 70% full capacity when using it.
9. When cooking on high fire, the temperature of the enamel handle is high, please be careful to avoid burns.