Adhering to the design concept of "props are good helpers for people" and "good props can accompany people for a lifetime", Noda Enamel makes every product meticulously and carefully, and is committed to developing pots, plates, pots, basins, storage containers... And all kinds of kitchen utensils, we really value the importance of "diet" to human life, and create a unique and delicious food and enjoyment style for us!
▲Slim mouth shape design, most suitable for brewing coffee.
▲Exquisite and beautiful hand-washing pots with rich colors can be used to relax and enjoy a wonderful afternoon tea time!
▲The classic 12-angle design with a classical atmosphere, as well as the beautiful luster that enamel products can only have, it is an amazing art decoration when placed on the dining table.
▲The handle part is made of gold-plated and copper-toned logs. Slim mouth design, more elegant when pouring water.
Let this exquisite and beautiful hand-washing pot full of classic flavor share a wonderful afternoon tea time with you!
■Size: width 22.7 × depth 16 × height 26.5, capacity 2.0L, weight 900g
■Material: Main body/enamel steel plate (enamel processing), handle/natural wood ■Can be used for (100V/200V) induction cooker, gas stove ■Made in Japan
Directly from Japan to Hong Kong, booking about 7-14 working days
Precautions for use:
1. The enamel products are all glazed by hand by the master, and the glaze cannot be evenly coated on the edge of the product (such as the spout or the edge of the conditioning plate, the edge of the basin), or the top of the hanging point during the firing process. Therefore, the glaze may be thinner or fall off. The original Japanese manufacturer stated that this is a normal phenomenon, please buy it with confidence.
2. This product can be used in gas stove or (100V/200V) induction cooker, please absolutely avoid using it in microwave oven.
3. When using, please avoid rapid heating, which may cause the glass material on the vessel to break; after leaving the fire source, please cool down slowly in a natural way.
4. Do not burn the enamel utensils above the fire source, and avoid long-term high-temperature frying, frying, frying and other cooking methods.
5. Do not hit the enamel utensils, so as not to cause the surface glass material to fall off; if the enamel falling off part comes into contact with water, acid or alkaline substances, it may cause rust.
6. In order to prevent rust, please avoid holding liquids for a long time. After each use, please wash, wipe and keep dry the utensils.
7. When cleaning, it is recommended to use softer tools such as sponges instead of steel brushes.
8. The capacity marked on the product refers to the maximum full water capacity. In order to prevent the danger of boiling and overflowing, it is recommended to fill it with 70% full capacity when using it.
9. When cooking on high fire, the temperature of the enamel handle is high, please be careful to avoid burns.