One of its charms is the round, soft, and lovely body of the pot.
▲Small size design is more convenient to use, it is a powerful pot series that is well recognized by Japan.
White sauce for making pasta at home, mushroom sauce for steak, stewing in a large pot always cooks too much, this product is designed for small size,
Specially designed for stewing sauces, it is also very suitable for singles or light eaters, a small bowl of egg drop soup, or mini ramen noodles for supper.
Not only is it easy to use, but it also helps you easily control your portion size!
▲There are sharp mouths on both sides of the pot body, which can be easily used with either left or right hand.
The wooden handle is not easy to conduct heat, so you can use it safely and cook more attentively!
Enamel refers to the processing technology of plating a layer of glass glaze on the metal surface at high temperature. The utensils made of enamel have the characteristics of light texture, smooth surface, not easy to stick, easy to clean, and have good antibacterial and acid resistance, and at the same time isolate the direct contact between the metal surface and the food, so it can keep the ingredients that should be original flavor.
The lightweight size of 12cm is very suitable for a small family of 1 to 2 people. Whether it is used to cook sweet milk tea in a pot, or to warm the spleen and stomach, it is very suitable for various dishes such as soup, white porridge, etc. It is beautiful and practical. A good helper in the kitchen!
■ Dimensions: 26.6×depth 13.4×height 7.4cm, capacity 0.7L, weight 259g
■ Material: Pot body / Enamel steel plate (enamel processing), Handle / Wood ■ Color: White ■ Cannot be used for induction cooker ■ Made in Japan
Directly from Japan to Hong Kong, booking about 7-14 working days
Precautions for use:
1. The enamel products are all glazed by hand by the master, and the glaze cannot be evenly coated on the edge of the product (such as the spout or the edge of the conditioning plate, the edge of the basin), or the top of the hanging point during the firing process. Therefore, the glaze may be thinner or fall off. The original Japanese manufacturer stated that this is a normal phenomenon, please buy it with confidence.
2. This product can only be used in a gas stove, please absolutely avoid using it in a microwave oven.
3. When using, please avoid rapid heating, which may cause the glass material on the vessel to break; after leaving the fire source, please cool down slowly in a natural way.
4. Do not burn the enamel utensils above the fire source, and avoid long-term high-temperature frying, frying, frying and other cooking methods.
5. Do not hit the enamel utensils, so as not to cause the surface glass material to fall off; if the enamel falling off part comes into contact with water, acid or alkaline substances, it may cause rust.
6. In order to prevent rust, please avoid holding liquids for a long time. After each use, please wash, wipe and keep dry the utensils.
7. When cleaning, it is recommended to use softer tools such as sponges instead of steel brushes.
8. The capacity marked on the product refers to the maximum full water capacity. In order to prevent the danger of boiling and overflowing, it is recommended to fill it with 70% full capacity when using it.
9. When cooking on high fire, the temperature of the enamel handle is high, please be careful to avoid burns.